Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Finally TAKE OFF TIME. Dec 7th 2010, a day that has lived in dreams forever!

This 1st trip of my "full timer" Motor home living as a "hobo" is now just hours away. The latest news of this "will it ever happen" attempt to get out of town has had a very last minute addition that was not even dremt about. I have company going with me to California. My sister Jane and my Brother-in-law Jerry are going to share my fist 10 day cross country drive to visit my daughter Lori and Granddaughtr Josie. They live in Freno, with Orange and Lemon trees in their back yard, currently ripe. No 16 degrees there! on the way we now have 3 of us to drive, search for interesting places to stop to fulfil our "bucket lists", take pictures and just plain enjoy eac others company

2 comments:

  1. And...you're OFF! I think you should have Jerry drive on Weds so you can load the photos of your journey on to picasa, select some to share & hit 'Blog This'. They'll show up on your blog & you can add text very easily. Thrilled that you're on your way to see us...Josie's going to flip when she realizes that Santa & God have given her her wish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I can navigate this blog site.My profile pix was with my youngest grandson & his dog that got shot by a neighbor a couple years ago.Will update pix later.

    ReplyDelete